#this is the scene when I realised that David Tennant was the greatest actor I’d ever known #I mean he essentially has a mental breakdown as The Doctor #and it’s just one of the most powerful scenes ever in Doctor Who
and it still hurts.
Please choose your own favorite way to describe these gifs:
- The Tenth Doctor putting on the Fifth Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on Peter Davison’s Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on his father-in-law’s coat
- A Doctor Who fan putting on the coat belonging to one of his favorite Doctors
- Father of The Doctor’s Daughter putting on the coat belonging to the father of The Doctor’s Daughter
- Complete Doctor Who coat awesomeness
What if I said something in actual Latin? Like, ‘Veni, vidi, vici’? My dad said that when he came back from football. If I said ‘Veni, vidi, vici’ to that lot, what would it sound like?
Dedicated to antoniosanglez, my little latinist.
David and his lovely hands discuss What We Did on Our Holiday. x
I love how the Ood is like ‘Dammit translator ball!’ and just hits it
This is why I really, really love the Ood.
Favorite Doctor Who scene.
The most misunderstood creatures in the fandom…
He’s waited so long. He’s waited so long. In the dark. In the dark. And the cold. And the cold. And the diamonds. And the diamonds. Until you came. Until you came. Bodies so hot. Bodies so hot. With blood. With blood. And pain. And pain.
Ten + Jackie
8 scenes: [5/8]
Page 1 of 364